- User-defined problem codes and work performed
- Automatic event scheduling for cleanings and user-defined special services
- Unlimited history detailing labor, parts used, contracts, invoices and trip charges
- Real-time work order status with historical analysis
- Multiple unit per service location accepted
- Multiple contracts/agreements per service location accepted
- Alternate bill-to capability between landlord and tenant
- Parts inventory by warehouse or van by part number and manufacturer
- Service and installation materials list
- Re-printing or viewing of previous work orders and billing
- Customized invoices
- Flexible costing and customer pricing
- Unlimited service locations and service units per customer
- Automatic contract/agreement renewal and pre-renewal review
- Complete integration with the EnergyElite General Ledger and Payroll Modules
The EnergyElite Service Module empowers the user with the opportunity to track mission critical information.
The service module also provides the flexibility to manage the service business in such a way that it best fits the company’s and the customer’s needs.
From the inventory of parts to the dispatching of technicians, the EnergyElite Service Module helps the service provider manage their business effectively. The module aids in the high quality, cost-effective deployment of dispatching, installation, billing, customer service, financial analysis and market reporting.
EnergyElite Service Module Brochure
Request a Free Demo